Did you know that drinking water is amazing for our skin, our muscles our overall well being. Here are just some of the beauty and health benefits of drinking plenty of water.
- Drinking water keeps your skin youthful and properly hydrated so it is less likely to dry out. Water helps you look younger by keeping skin hydrated and reduces wrinkles by filling in and plumping the skin.
- Water is a natural stress reliever. Even the sound of rushing waves or running water triggers a soothing response in the body and lowers stress.
- Drinking water helps burn fat.
- Drinking water builds healthy muscle because it carries oxygen to the cells that build and strengthen muscle tissue. Drinking water helps to make the muscles stronger – An imbalance of electrolytes leads to discomfort, such as muscle fatigue. Water helps maintain this proper balance needed to strengthen muscles.
- Drinking water carries nutrients and oxygen to cells by moving proteins, enzymes, hormones, oxygen and antibodies throughout the bloodstream and lymphatic system. Water helps dissolve minerals and other nutrients to make them more accessible to the body.
- Drinking water helps you lose weight and maintain weight loss. No, it’s not a magic bullet like waving a magical fairy’s wand. The way it works is that when your belly is full of water, you are less likely to fill hungry. One study revealed that adults who drank two 8-ounce glasses of water before breakfast, lunch and dinner ended up eating 75 to 90 fewer calories during each meal.